Keep your Felco Pruners and Loppers in Tip Top Shape
Here are some simple tips to keeping your felco pruning shears in top Shape. These tips below will make your pruner last a life time.
- Oil both the spring and shaft of the rotating handeled models ( Felco's 7,10,12,17) after use. (For Hand Pruners Only.)
- Wipe dow the cutting and anvil blader after use.
- Blade alignment may need ajustment when shereding or rought cuts become present.
- Sharpen the blade when nessasy.
- Spare parts and accessories are available at the Pruner Warehouse, We carry the neccessary lubricant and grease, Use our easy to find replacement parts section to find, nuts, bolts, blades,shock-absorbers, handels.
How-To Maintenance Videos (See Links Below)