Keep your Felco Loppers in Top Shape
Here are some simple tips to keeping your felco Loppers in top Shape. These tips below will make your pruner last a life time.
- Oil both the spring after use.
- Wipe dow the cutting and anvil blader after use.
- Blade alignment may need ajustment when shereding or rought cuts become present.
- Sharpen the blade when nessasy.
- Spare parts and accessories are available at the Pruner Warehouse, We carry the neccessary lubricant and grease, Use our easy to find replacement parts section to find, nuts, bolts, blades,shock-absorbers, handels.
How-To Felco Maintenance Videos
Cleaning your Felco Lopper
It is advisable to clean your tool after each use. If your tool is particularly dirty or subject to rusting after exposure to moisture, do not delay cleaning.
Oiling your Felco Lopper
After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
How to Sharpen your Felco Lopper
It is advisable to sharpen your tool at least once a day, but if you feel that your tool is not cutting as well as usual, sharpen it right away!
How To Dismantle your Felco Lopper
It is advisable to dismantle your tool on a regular basis, but at the very latest when it appears to be jammed.